Weight Watchers

I jumped back into Weight Watchers after Christmas. I decided that I really needed to follow the program, even if it meant limiting some of my food choices and such. I'm doing well so far, even with a happy hour at work, going out to dinner, etc.

Since Christmas, I'm down not quite 5 pounds (4.8 pounds), and I love that most mornings, when I step onto the scale, the number drops, if even by 0.1. :) It's keeping me surprisingly motivated. I forgot how wonderful it feels to see the number on the scale drop!

I think my biggest challenge with many of the freezer cookbook recipes is that I'll need to enter them into the Weight Watchers online recipe builder to determine their points values. I guess as I prep my meals, I can work on that at the same time, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!