breakfasts

So, my budgeted savings for cooking breakfast every morning took a nose dive of sorts. I realized that, on Fridays, since Mac doesn't work, I never put any effort into making coffee or anything, since he won't be awake to drink it, and because then on Fridays, I can sleep in for an extra hour.

I've decided that I'm going to revise my budget sheet to reflect that on Fridays, I'm going to splurge and still pick up breakfast on my way to work. If that changes later in the year, great. If not, it's a small luxury that I'm going to take, in part because I can use the extra sleep!

I'm very grumpy today, for many reasons, and I'm thinking I need a mental health day soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!