Freezer meals, Mac's travel, and more

After girls night, Tiff and I skimmed through the freezer meal cookbooks, and selected 6 recipes. They are:

Caribbean Pork Tenderloin
Mariachi Chicken Rolls
Beef Barley Soup
Dave’s Swamp Blues BBQ Chicken
Chicken in Herbed Mustard Sauce
Beef Stir-Fry (no peanut butter)

The bottom two are from Dream Dinners, while the others are from Fix, Freeze, Feast. Tiff is going to tackle the Chicken in Herbed Mustard Sauce and the Beef Stir-Fry, while I’m going to tackle the Beef Barley Soup and BBQ Chicken for my meals, and then Amber is going to tackle the Caribbean Pork Tenderloin and Mariachi Chicken Rolls.

We're planning to have them ready by February 9th, so we can exchange at Dream Dinners, well, outside of Dream Dinners, and I'm going to get to work on at least the BBQ Chicken this weekend.

Mac's flight from Albany leaves at 6 AM tomorrow morning, so he'll miss breakfast at the hotel. I called and asked them if they could possibly leave a grab and go bag in his room today, so he'll have that for tomorrow morning. Yes, I worry. Yes, I know, he's capable of grabbing breakfast between flights in Atlanta. He'll have time, as he has almost 3 hours, but still. I figure that he can have a snack on his way to the airport, since he'll have to leave so early, and then can have breakfast in Atlanta.

I'm not sure if we'll have lunch or not. That depends on how crazy my schedule is. I'm hoping it'll be fairly slow, but I'm not sure about that.

Tiff headed to my house last night, and helped me start going through some things in the attic. We filled 1 of our garbage cans, Tiff took 2 bags of stuff home, and I have 3 bags for Goodwill and a box of purses and shoes for Dress for Success. We didn't even touch most of the attic!

We also decided on food for the Soda Stream House Party! I'm going to prepare:
Tastefully Simple Lemon Fruit Dip
Taco Dip
Fruit
Cupcakes

Tiff is going to pick up or prepare:
Cheese & Crackers
Lunch meat
Spanakopita
Chips & Salsa
Chex Mix

We're figuring that we'll have plenty of food. I'm very excited for it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!