Phone call from Dream Dinners

I received a phone call from my local Dream Dinners location yesterday. They were following up with me to see how the visit went, and if I had any questions. They also wanted to see if I'd prepared any of the meals, and if I had, how I enjoyed them. I'm going to go back there next Saturday to prepare at least 3 additional portions of Mango Chutney Chicken. I'll freeze those, and prepare them in the upcoming months. I may add additional meals to that, depending on what else I try before then, and if I think any others are as enjoyable.
I'd also asked the question of if I would be able to buy an extra defrost bin, and I'm not able to do that, due to sales tax issues or some such. I thought perhaps they'd just offer to give me a second one, as a gesture of goodwill, but no such luck. :-( It's not a huge issue, and it's certainly not a reason not to frequent them, but a mild disappointment, I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!