Dream Dinners July menu selections

I'm anxiously awaiting my July Dream Dinners session. I'm actually getting 39 servings, while Tiffany is getting 33 servings. She was undecided about her last 3 serving choice, and finally said that if I wanted to select one, she'd prefer that. My selections are:
  1. Santa Fe Shredded Pork Burritos
  2. Kentucky Pork Chops
  3. Boston's Chicken Carbonara
  4. Chicago Style Choice Cut Chicken with Red Skin Potatoes
  5. St. Louis Smokehouse Ribs
  6. Mesa Grilled Pork Roast
I'm doing 2 of the 6-serving Santa Fe Shredded Pork Burritos, and a 3-serving Chicago Style Choice Cut Chicken with Red Skin Potatoes. My cost/serving is $4.39/serving, which is reasonable. Most of our selections this month are pork, which is a nice change, since I rarely cook that at home.

Mac and I were near Dream Dinners last night for a mystery shop, so after dinner, we stopped at the location. They were closed, and we weren't going to go in even if they were open, but at least this way, he could see the layout. Now, he has a better idea of what I'm describing when I tell him about my visits.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!