next visit to Dream Dinners

My next visit to Dream Dinners is tomorrow morning. My selections are:

  1. Santa Fe Shredded Pork Burritos
  2. Kentucky Pork Chops
  3. Boston's Chicken Carbonara
  4. Chicago Style Choice Cut Chicken with Red Skin Potatoes
  5. St. Louis Smokehouse Ribs
  6. Mesa Grilled Pork Roast

I've asked Mac to work with me to select dinners for the next week, between what we still have in the freezer and these meals. Our menu options, in addition to the above, for next week are:
  1. White Chicken Lasagna
  2. Cheese Ravioli, Kielbasa Peppers and Onions
  3. Rigatoni w/Sausage and Kale
  4. Hungarian Goulash
  5. Chicken Teriyaki
I'm guessing that he won't want the Chicken Teriyaki, since we just had that a few weeks ago. I'm trying to only serve 1 meal with pasta each week, because while he was in Saudi Arabia, he consumed a lot of pasta. I did suggest that we try the ravioli, since that's a crock pot meal, and my week looks like it may be a bit crazy.

We're eating out on Monday (baseball game), so we'll only need meals for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday as a start.

My thoughts, without his input, are:

Tuesday: Mesa Grilled Pork Roast
Wednesday: Boston's Chicken Carbonara
Thursday: Cheese Ravioli, Kielbasa, Peppers, and Onions

Let's see how close I am to his thoughts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!