Dream Dinners Lemon Chicken Piccata Review

I prepared the Lemon Chicken Piccata with Fettuccine Dream Dinners last night. It was very easy to prepare as well. Basically, I heated water to cook the fettuccine and then cooked the chicken in a frying pan with a bit of olive oil. Once the chicken was browned on both sides, I added the sauce, cooked the pasta, and then it was ready.

The sauce had a lot of artichokes and capers, with just a few tomatoes. It did have a nice lemony taste to it, and the meal was very enjoyable. The next time it's on the menu, I'd definitely make it again, although I'd probably scale back on the capers and add a few extra artichokes and tomatoes, just due to preference.

While this meal wasn't on the table in 20 minutes, it was probably on the table in half an hour. There were leftovers for lunch today, although there wasn't quite enough pasta for 2 lunches. I'd consider supplementing this meal with extra chicken and pasta from home, if I created a bit of extra sauce at Dream Dinners, to get a solid 4 lunches out of the leftovers.

Lemon Chicken Piccata with Fettuccine in a bowl

Lemon Chicken Piccata with Fettuccine on a plate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!