I forgot about the holiday...

I forgot that this week, we have a holiday in the middle of the week. That changes the menu a bit, since I'll be home all day on Wednesday to cook and bake. I think we'll do the Outlaw Chicken Sliders on Thursday and the Mexican Beef on Wednesday, since I'll have the time to cook. Although, I'm debating if I want to prepare something else on Wednesday, since I'll have the extra time. I need to go grocery shopping tonight, so I should probably determine what our Wednesday dinner will be before I get to the store.

I never did remove the Summertime Pasta with Chicken from the freezer last night, but you can bake it when it is still frozen, so I'm not too concerned about that. I should probably pick up garlic bread to serve with that, but I won't need veggies, since it contains a lot of veggies.

My grocery list thus far includes:
  • Frozen veggies (lots of them)
  • Garlic bread
  • Sliced Cheddar Cheese
  • Egg whites
  • Fruit
  • Water
I'm picking up the cheese and egg whites as I'm hoping to do a healthier version of an Egg McMuffin. I figure that if I can get that ready, it'll be my breakfast each morning before work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!