Yet more "free" money and other things

I'm still exhausted, and yes, that's even after going to sleep at 9 PM last night! I'll deal though, and will muddle through with today. I may take tomorrow off though, but I'm still trying to decide that.

I did stumble onto another "free" money site, Great Bridge Group. Once you join, you link your cards (debit and credit), and they reward you a percentage of what you spend, everywhere. They pay once/quarter, up to $60/quarter, via PayPal or Amazon.com gift cards.

I'm up to over $27 this quarter, and they list your payout date in your account as well, so there are no surprises. The link above is a referral link--if you join using that, I receive $5, and so do you. That bonus posts once you've linked a card and have been active for 90 days.

I have my Amaranth initiation tonight, and I honestly don't know how I'm not going to fall asleep on the way home from there! Depending on what time I get home from work today, I may squeeze in a short nap.

Dinner tonight is the Dream Dinners Crispy French Onion Chicken. I've reviewed that before, so there won't be another review.

Amber tried the beef barley soup from the Fix, Freeze, Feast cookbook last night. She's going to write a guest blog about that in the very near future, so when I try it, you'll have two different reviews of it! She used her new crock pot to prepare it, and said that was the first she'd used it.

She's been calling it elkalope stew, because I asked her if she minded if I used elk or antelope, and couldn't find any antelope or mule deer stew meat, so I used the last of the elk stew meat.

I'm off to fetch more coffee--I think today is one of those days where all of the coffee in the world isn't enough for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!