A Twist on Dream Dinners Terracotta Chicken and Other Things of Note

When I stopped to pick up the Romaine lettuce for dinner last night, I decided that I didn't really want the Dream Dinners Terracotta Chicken on pitas, but rather, wanted to use it as a topping on a quasi-Greek salad. Yes, I'm odd. It was very yummy though! I filled a large bowl with lettuce, added some Feta cheese, topped it with a Bleu Cheese Vinaigrette, some garlic and cheese croutons, and some of the Terracotta Chicken, cut into cubes. I brought the leftovers for lunch. I'll heat the chicken, then will add it to everything else.

Mac opted for the regular meal, and I'll admit, mine probably looked a little odd, but it was very filling and really yummy!

Mac is working overtime this weekend, which I love! We're taking a Slovak cooking class as well.

My Amaranth initiation went really well, and was very nice. A photo of the corsage I was given is below. It was gorgeous! I still have it in the fridge.


I received my first check from Grodo yesterday! Yes, they do send checks! Very sweet, and I'm very happy with them! I logged in today, and it shows my account balance at $0, since I just received a payment, and it lists the payment, so it makes it very easy to track.

Cobaka has an allergic rash on her belly, and Geno has a bladder infection. We were at the vet's office on Monday to deal with all of that. I did discover that Geno will tolerate using Biscoff spread for his pills, although it's not as popular as mashed potatoes or peanut butter.

I'm having one of those weeks where I'm just feeling abused by much of the world! Mac and I got into it last night about the car, and I'm just tired in general.

If you know of anyone looking to buy a 2002 Jeep Liberty, manual transmission, let me know! We're looking to sell it, as we're going to be getting a newer used vehicle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!