Sunday routines

Not long ago, I complained about having to do laundry, and how I dislike it! I've been trying to keep the laundry from piling up, in part because I think that the more laundry there is, the less likely I am to tackle it, since it will take ages, and will look like I've not made any progress for quite a while.

With that in mind, I've developed a new Sunday routine. Mac and I have breakfast, then I start laundry. It is typically 2-3 loads of laundry, although some weeks, it's 4-5. It doesn't take too long, and Mac doesn't mind, as it gives him time to reload in the basement.

It's working well so far. I may not get everything folded and put away by Sunday night, but at least the amount of laundry is minimal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!