Dream Dinners Review--Parmesan Crusted Chicken

Dinner on Thursday was supposed to be the Dream Dinners Parmesan Crusted Chicken, but as I was still fighting a migraine, I opted to postpone it. That meant that dinner on Sunday was the Parmesan Crusted Chicken. I knew it was fairly quick to prepare, so I told Mac dinner would be around 6:30. We ate around 6:45, but still, that was close enough for him!

To prepare the Parmesan Crusted Chicken, I simply dipped the chicken in the breading mixture, then placed it on a baking sheet. To speed clean-up, I lined the baking sheet with foil. Once I had all 6 pieces on the baking sheet, I added a bit more of the breading mixture to the tops, then sprayed them with cooking spray, and baked for 25 minutes. While that was baking, I heated up macaroni and cheese, crescent rolls, and a veggie mix of asparagus, corn, and carrots.

Dinner was extremely yummy. The chicken was crispy, with a nice garlic flavor, and reminded me a bit of the Central Park Garlic Chicken recipe that we've had previously. I loved how easy it was to prepare, and lining the baking sheet meant that cleanup was a breeze too.

There were leftovers, and I have one container for lunch today. Mac will have the other for lunch tomorrow, as his lunch today included my leftovers from breakfast yesterday.

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!