Dream Dinners Review--Layered Ravioli Bake

Dinner last night was the Layered Ravioli Bake from Dream Dinners. While I'd have preferred to try something else, necessity dictated that we try this meal, as it was the only one that could be baked from frozen. Yes, I forgot to thaw anything over the weekend, so we were left with what could be baked from frozen.

I love that it was easy enough to prepare--toss it in the oven for 90 minutes, then remove the cover, and bake for another 15 minutes. The sauce had a bit more of a kick than we thought it would, but I was very pleased with this meal. It was tasty, filling, and the sausage and mushrooms were a nice touch. It is always a plus when the meal is prepared in a foil pan that can simply be thrown away once we pack up the leftovers!

We both decided that, while we wouldn't order more of the Layered Ravioli Bake this month, we'd order it again the next time it appears on the menu, but I'll try to remember to scale back the spice a bit.

I actually have leftovers for lunch today, and probably tomorrow. Mac took the remaining Pacific Rim Glazed Steak for lunch today, and has leftover Santa Fe Shredded Pork Burritos for lunch tomorrow.

Tonight, he's cooking the Kung Pao Chicken for his meal, and I'm picking up something on my way to/from my committee meeting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!