Dream Dinners Review--Coconut Mahi Mahi with Jasmine Rice

Dinner last night was horrible! It didn't start out well when I developed a migraine shortly before leaving work. I got home, took my meds, took care of the dogs, and curled up until Mac got home. He apparently didn't realize I had a migraine, and after getting a little frustrated because I didn't want to talk, he headed down to the basement.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, my phone rang. I took the call, and then decided to get up and get dinner started. Dinner last night was Dream Dinners Coconut Mahi Mahi with Jasmine Rice. As I was cooking the rice and mahi mahi, I toasted 2 English muffins for my dinner, because I knew my tummy couldn't tolerate mahi mahi right then.

Mac, when he realized I wasn't going to eat, made the comment that he figured dinner would be lousy. He was apparently correct. He said that, had he ordered mahi mahi in a restaurant, and been served this, he'd have sent it back. It had no flavor, seemed like imitation mahi mahi, and well, what he didn't eat ended up in the garbage.

The meal did look good, but apparently didn't taste enjoyable at all.

Coconut Mahi Mahi with Jasmine Rice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!