Liebster Award!

Wow, thank you Erin, from Less Bitching, More Stitching, for awarding me the Liebster Award! I first started reading Erin's blog when I noticed it in one of her posts on FlyerTalk. She's far more creative than me. :)
"Liebster" is a German word meaning "dearest," "favorite," or "beloved." Liebster Awards are given by bloggers to other bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers to spread the word and help newer bloggers gain wider recognition. Here is how it works:
  1. Choose five bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to whom you would like to give the Liebster Award.
  2. Show thanks to the blogger who awarded you the Liebster by linking back to their blog.
  3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers to whom you are giving awards, with links to their sites, and comment on their blog with a link back to your blog to let them know that you have given them the award.
Here are my picks:
  1. Bullets and Biscuits--I stumbled across her blog while reading another blog, and, what's not to like about another woman who hunts and cooks?
  2. Total Survivalist Libertarian Bitch Fest--Another blog that I stumbled across, and found a useful tip or two. I'm definitely trying the homemade ice pack!!!
  3. Armed and Pregnant--I'm not pregnant, but she gives some great tips for carrying concealed, securing your firearm, and such.
  4. Totally free points from non-travel programs--The author is a regular poster on FlyerTalk, and he posts lots free points on many different sites, which I appreciate.
  5. shell-zone--Crafts, food, and coffee, so me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!