Dream Dinners January order--WW point values

WW point values for my January Dream Dinners order are:
  1. Kung Pao Chicken with Jasmine Rice (12 points including 1/2 cup of rice)
  2. Outlaw Chicken Sliders (15 points for 2 sliders)
  3. Meatloaf Milano with Mashed Potatoes (13 points for meatloaf and 1/2 cup mashed potatoes)
  4. Cranberry Buttermilk Chicken (4 points)
  5. Pacific Rim Glazed Steak with Wonton Crisps (7 points for 1 steak and 2 crisps)
  6. Coconut Mahi Mahi with Jasmine Rice (11 points including 1/2 cup of rice)
  7. Parmesan Crusted Chicken (5 points)
The Kung Pao Chicken is a 3-serving, for Mac.

I've already decided on my portion of the February menu. I'm just waiting on Tiff's portion, and then that will be finalized as well.

My meals, with WW point values are:
  1. Crispy French Onion Chicken (6 points)
  2. Buffalo Ranch Chicken (4 points)
  3. Arroz Con Pollo (11 points)
  4. Cattleman's Pie (10 points)
  5. Terracotta Chicken with Pita and Hummus (10 points)
  6. Cola and Lime Tender Pork Roast (8 points)
I was slightly surprised by a few of Mac's choices. I thought he'd opt for the Layered Ravioli Bake and/or the Cheese Lover's Manicotti. I may, depending on what Tiff wants, add the Layered Ravioli Bake to our order.

I took inventory of our freezer contents, as far as Dream Dinners meals, this morning before work. We have:
Terracotta Chicken with Pita and Hummus-1, not counting the one in the fridge
Santa Fe Shredded Pork Burritos-2, plus extra pork from my session prep, since I couldn't fit all of it into the burritos
Mango Chutney Chicken-1
Chicken and White Bean Chili with Corn Fritters-1

I'm guessing we'll probably prepare the Chicken and White Bean Chili with Corn Fritters on Friday. I'm taking the day off to go hunting, and if memory serves, I can cook that in the crock pot.

Tonight's dinner is the Terracotta Chicken with Pita and Hummus that's in the fridge. That reminds me, I need to pick up some romaine lettuce before heading home from work today. I also need to pick up milk, and Caffeine Free Diet Coke, so it'll be a fairly quick trip to the grocery store. We're going to try the Terracotta Chicken cooked, then sliced, and served wrapped in pitas covered with hummus and topped with romaine lettuce.

I'm not sure what we're doing for dinner tomorrow, but Mac will probably have pizza on Thursday, since I have a girls night out that evening. I'm cooking for that, and I'm trying to decide what to cook. I'd like to try to use either mule deer or antelope, but I'm a bit stuck on what to cook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!