Dream Dinners Review--Chicken & Pasta with Lemon & Artichoke Sauce

Friday originally shaped up to be a mildly crazy day, but manageable. I was going to work my normal hours, then cook an early dinner of Dream Dinners Chicken and Pasta with Lemon and Artichoke Sauce, then have a meeting to discuss a presentation for the Dress for Success Professional Women's Group workshop on Saturday, then head home to relax for a bit, assemble thank you gifts for the coordinators, and then get to bed fairly early.

I really should know by now that the day before the workshop will never quite work out as planned. It looked like it might be even better, since the meeting was cancelled, as we were able to discuss everything via email. Then, I had to stay at work late, which pushed dinner closer to 6:30 or 7 PM.

Once we ate dinner, I selected my outfit for the next day, assembled the baskets, and couldn't fall asleep!

Dinner was easy and quick to prepare. I baked the chicken quickly while the pasta and sauce were both cooking, and Mac took care of draining the pasta and mixing the pasta and sauce. I really enjoyed the sauce, and it balanced nicely with the chicken and breading. There was plenty of pasta and sauce.

The sauce had a slightly bitter taste, but it did mesh well with the chicken. It was creamy and really did mix well with the breading on the chicken. When I started preparing the sauce, it took me a minute to remember that the large solid things in the sauce were the artichokes. Yes, it was one of those days!

This is another meal that I will definitely order again. Clean-up was easy, as we simply washed all of the pans and the cookie sheet. The excess breading on the cookie sheet came off very easily, since the sheet had been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.


Chicken & Pasta with Lemon & Artichoke Sauce


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!