Dream Dinners Review--Cheddar Filled Mini Meatloaves with Potato Pancakes

I prepared the Dream Dinners Cheddar Filled Mini Meatloaves with Potato Pancakes on Wednesday night. For some reason, I thought that I needed a mini loaf pan, when it called for a muffin pan. :) So, we improvised! We had 8 mini meatloaves, made in my mini loaf pan. :)

Attractive is not how I'd describe the end result, but then again, I typically wouldn't describe meatloaf as attractive! I flattened out 8 meatloaves, placed them in the greased loaf slots, topped with cheddar cheese, then topped with a thin layer of meat, smashing it down so that it attached to the meat already in the pan. I then topped them with the glaze and baked them.

The potato pancakes were easy to prepare, although a few fell apart in the bag, and as such, we had some odd shaped potato pancakes! The dipping sauce had a very unique flavor, but was very enjoyable. Since Mac is a potato pancake person and I'm not, I actually used the sauce to top the meatloaf a bit. Yes, I'm odd!

The meatloaves baked in about 30 minutes, and were very delicious. The meatloaf had a nice flavor, and Mac seemed to enjoy the potato pancakes.I'd definitely order this again, but will keep in mind that I need a muffin pan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!