Other Dream Dinners Reflections...

Our October Dream Dinners session was on Saturday, so I now have a freezer filled with more food!

The meals I prepared are:
  • Baked Potato Chicken
  • Chicken Yakitori with Jasmine Rice (I omitted the water chestnuts)
  • Crispy French Onion Chicken
  • Dreamy Bocca Chicken
  • Creamy Chicken Risotto (I used brown rice)
  • Mediterranean Pasta with Chicken (I omitted the olives and added extra artichokes)
Thanks to being so organized, and having our November order ready the week before our session, they always sneak us a copy of the December menu. We already have our December menu choices selected! Mac and I took a few minutes and selected our items Saturday after I came home.

We have a Taste of Dream Dinners event scheduled for later in October, and I'm excited about that. I think there are at least a few of the ladies participating who are very interested in signing up at some point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!