Dream Dinners Review--Mediterranean Pasta with Chicken

We happened to be right in the path of Hurricane Sandy yesterday and last night, so I started dinner a little early, figuring that I'd rather have an early dinner, given our other choice, if we lost power, was to eat cold food!

The Mediterranean Pasta with Chicken was prepared at Dream Dinners in a pan, and Mac and I joke that those are my favorites, as cleanup, once leftovers are packed away, is simple--fold the pan together and throw it in the garbage!

It baked in 45 minutes, and once it was ready, I removed it from the oven and made homemade garlic bread, since that was one of the few things I failed to pick up at the grocery store last weekend.

It was warm and comforting, and I loved the feta cheese. It had a bit of a bitter, citric acid-like taste, but when I prepared this, I added extra artichokes and omitted the Kalamata olives, so I think that's what gave it the hint of a bitter taste.

The next time, I think I'll stick to the normal allotment of artichokes, and perhaps add extra feta instead. I'll also probably sprinkle some feta on top of everything.



Mediterranean Pasta with Chicken

We lost power for a minute or two late evening, but that was the extent of it.

In other news, Bonnie will be on her way to Colorado this evening. I hope she'll travel well, and will appreciate her new life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!