Dinners for the week--Dream Dinners

This is an odd week, in that I'm not cooking on Thursday, and I'm trying to use some of the items left in our freezer from the previous few months. I love that the freezer is filled with dinners, but I also realize that we need to rotate some of the dinners. I have our menu for October and portions of November planned. I'm trying to incorporate items in the freezer into our rotation, while still trying all of the Dream Dinners meals in the month that I prepare them at Dream Dinners. This way, if I really like one of the meals, I can return and prepare additional servings of it that month.

This week's menu:
Monday--Dream Dinners Central Park Garlic Chicken, with Rice Pilaf and Southwestern Corn
Tuesday--Hungarian Goulash (crock pot), served over egg noodles
Wednesday--Dream Dinners Outlaw Chicken Marinara, served with Penne Pasta

The Hungarian Goulash is a recipe I found on The Test Kitchen of Melissa Fallis, which I prepared in April and froze, to toss in the crock pot at a later date. That's Tuesday's meal, in part because I'm anticipating a large amount of leftovers, which will mean lunch for Mac on Wednesday and Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!