Dream Dinners Review - Chicken Paella

Chicken Paella was the last May Dream Dinners meal for which I'd not written a review, and while I still have the Chicken with Honey, Garlic, and Orange in the freezer, I've previously reviewed that entree.

Preparing the Chicken Paella was extremely easy. I threw everything in a large skillet, added water, as directed, brought it to a boil, and then allowed it to simmer for 25 minutes. I really enjoyed this meal, as the garlic rice added a lot of flavor and aroma. Mac was not as thrilled with it, but I think one of his issues was that it didn't use Froehlich's kielbasa, so it was generic kielbasa. The meal smelled incredible! I should add that the house smelled incredible too!

I served it in a bowl, and didn't serve any sides, since we really didn't need a side with it. I brought leftovers in to work the next day, and raved to everyone about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!