Dream Dinners Cookbook Review--Chicken in Herbed Mustard Sauce

On Thursday, Mac worked overtime, while I worked a shorter day, and then Tiff picked me up at work. We stopped at home, took the dogs outside, grabbed my cooler, and headed to Dream Dinners for our session. More on that at another time, but first, we'll address Thursday's dinner. We got back to the house around 7 PM, and until Mac and I got the Dream Dinners meals packed away, we didn't start dinner until close to 7:30.

Tiff and I apparently both purchased giant chicken breasts for our freezer meals, as she prepared the Dream Dinners Chicken in Herbed Mustard Sauce, and the chicken breasts were huge! Since they were so thick, I probably should've butterflied them, but didn't think about that at the time.

I followed the directions, but added cooking time to the chicken. Sadly, they still hadn't finished cooking when everything else was ready. We cooked them a bit longer, covered, and that seemed to work.

The dish had a very nice flavor. I'm not a huge fan of mustard, but it was very flavorful and balanced with herbs. The sauce was very thick, probably due to how long I had to cook the chicken. I'd definitely cook this dish again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!