Dream Dinners Review--Creamy Chicken Florentine Tortellini

I prepared the Dream Dinners Creamy Chicken Florentine Tortellini last night. Mac and I both really enjoyed it, although again, there were a few issues. The first was that I followed the baking instructions, but some of the tortellini wasn't quite hot. I'm guessing it was from the middle section of the pan, although the chicken, cheese, spinach, and sauce were all hot. The second was that liquid from the pan dripped down into the oven, and set off the smoke detector for a minute. The third was that I'd left the brownies that I'd cooked for Mac's homecoming in the oven to keep them away from hungry paws, and forgot they were in there when I preheated the oven. The brownies are fine. My Pampered Chef Mini Serving Spatula is not however!

The meal had a very nice flavor, with a nice balance of spinach and cheese. The tortellini was very delicious, and I typically don't care for most tortellini. I enjoyed that the chicken was cut into pieces, as it saved us from having to divide up the chicken and cut it.

Clean up was very easy, as this was in a foil pan!

I would definitely order this again, and look forward to when it is on the menu again. Next time, I'll probably bake it a bit longer, hoping to really heat the tortellini. I'd see if I could squeeze in an extra order of it, but it's the end of the month, and I'm so pressed for space in the freezer, I'm afraid that adding it would only mean more issues on December 8, when I bring home my next order!

Creamy Chicken Florentine Tortellini in the pan


Creamy Chicken Florentine Tortellini


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!