Dream Dinners for November

Last Saturday was my Dream Dinners session for November, and I'm a bit late in posting my November menu! It's been an odd week, with Mac in Philadelphia, attending some sort of electrical/automation trade show for work for two days.

Amber, one of the ladies who attended the Taste of Dream Dinners event, attended the November session. Afterwards, Tiffany, Amber, and I hit some of the stores on the Best Kept Secrets of Berks County tour. We had lots of fun, and are knocking out additional tour stops on Sunday! In addition to shopping on Sunday, we're also participating in a shopping and spa event in Lancaster!

Back to my November menu. It was:
  1. Old Fashioned Meatloaf with Twice Baked Potatoes (8 points)
  2. Chicken and Pasta with Lemon & Artichoke Sauce (13 points)
  3. Slow Cooked BBQ Beef with Baby Bakers (9 points)
  4. Creamy Chicken Florentine Tortellini (11 points)
  5. Chicken with Honey, Garlic & Orange (5 points)
  6. Chicken and White Bean Chili with Corn Fritters (10 points)
As I'd previously mentioned I'd start doing, I've listed the Weight Watchers point values for each. These values include only the items included, so for the Meatloaf with Twice Baked Potatoes, it includes the Twice Baked Potato.

December's order and the Weight Watchers point values coming soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!