Dream Dinners December Order

My December order for Dream Dinners is:
  1. Cheddar Filed Mini Meatloaves with Potato Pancakes (15 points)
  2. Creamy Tortellini with Bacon (12 points)
  3. Monte Cristo Chicken (6 points)
  4. Penne with Chicken and Peanut Sauce (9 points)
  5. Bruschetta Chicken (6 points)
  6. Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms and Mashed Potatoes (10 points)
  7. Chicken Mirabella (9 points)
You'll note that I'm ordering something with Peanut Sauce, yet am allergic to peanuts. I'm ordering this for Mac, and am figuring that at some point, he'll have that when I'm tied up with meetings or working late or some such.

The December session is typically made for you at no additional cost, but Tiffany and I have opted to make the meals ourselves, in part because we both like the ability to customize the meals as we desire.

Amber is also joining us at the December session! I think she enjoys it quite a bit!

We have our January order planned out as well, and my selections there are:
  1. Kung Pao Chicken with Jasmine Rice 
  2. Outlaw Chicken Sliders 
  3. Meatloaf Milano with Mashed Potatoes 
  4. Cranberry Buttermilk Chicken 
  5. Pacific Rim Glazed Steak with Wonton Crisps 
  6. Coconut Mahi Mahi with Jasmine Rice 
  7. Parmesan Crusted Chicken
I'm getting an extra 3-serving, since Tiffany only found 33 servings she wanted. Mac and I compromised on a few of the selections. He wanted to try the Mahi Mahi, so even though I'm not a fish person, we're trying it. I wanted to try the Cranberry Buttermilk Chicken, and so that was part of the compromise. I also really wanted to try the steaks!

I'll see if I still have the January menu at home, and if I do, I'll work on the Weight Watchers points values for January as well.

If you are interested in the Weight Watchers points values for any of the menu items that I don't have listed, leave a comment and I'll calculate them as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!