September Farm Cheese

I recently discovered a cheese shop called September Farm Cheese. It's located in Honey Brook, PA, but they do ship their products if you aren't local. Their cheeses are very yummy, and if you are remotely local, I highly suggest you swing by there! If you like what you taste, and plan on frequenting their store occasionally, I also suggest purchasing one of their reusable shopping bags for $1.50. You'll receive a pin each time you return with the bag and make a purchase, and once you have 5 pins, you'll receive an 8 oz. bar of cheese for free. The bars range in price from $5-$7, so it's a deal.

I discovered the store when my mother and I were running around Lancaster County a few weekends ago, and brought a few bars of cheese home for Mac to try. Mac and I returned this past weekend, and picked up another 5 or 6 bars of cheese! Between the two trips, we purchased:
  • Extra Sharp Cheddar
  • Extra, Extra Sharp Cheddar
  • Pepperoni Augusto Jack (3 bars total)
  • Garlic and Basil Jack
  • Bacon Smoked Cheddar
  • Horseradish Cheddar
  • Chili Cheddar
Mac was very smitten, although we were both disappointed that we didn't have crackers at home, otherwise, I think we'd have tried some of the Extra, Extra Sharp Cheddar yesterday.

A word of caution--they are not open on Sundays (big surprise in that area), so you'll want to limit your visits to Monday-Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!