Dream Dinners Review - Crispy Salsa Ranch Chicken

I prepared the Dream Dinners Crispy Salsa Ranch Chicken for dinner last night. I was going to prepare it for dinner on Friday, but then decided I wanted BBQ, so it was tabled until yesterday. When I came home from work, Mac was napping, but woke up when the dogs let him know that I was home. I asked if he wanted dinner within half an hour or if he wanted to wait a while. He opted for dinner within half an hour, so I went to work cooking dinner. :) I served the Crispy Salsa Ranch Chicken with broccoli and cauliflower and southwestern style rice with peppers and onions.

It was very easy to prepare. I simply lined a cookie sheet with foil, sprayed it with non-stick cooking spray, then placed the chicken tenders on the cookie sheet and covered them with the tortilla chips, cheese, and spices. I then baked it for 15 minutes, and while it was cooking, prepared a Caesar salad and heated the veggies and rice in the microwave.

I didn't enjoy this quite as much as the BBQ Chip Chicken Tenders, although it was good, especially when topped with the provided salsa. Mac enjoyed it too. We have another meal of this in the freezer, I think because I opted to add it when I opted to add 2 additional meals to qualify for the volume discount. I think for that meal, I'll probably add some extra cheese towards the end of the baking for it, to give it a little bit of an extra touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!