Dream Dinners Review - California Chicken with Fettuccine

I prepared the California Chicken with Fettuccine the other week, and for some reason, I really thought we'd had this before, but I guess not. This was another easy to prepare meal, although it required two pans, one for the chicken, one for the fettuccine. I coated the chicken in flour, cooked it on both sides, then added the sauce, while the fettuccine was cooking. The sauce smelled amazing! It was very nice and very flavorful, and I really enjoyed the mushrooms. The sauce had a garlic cream smell and feel to it. I served it over the fettuccine, and it was a very nice combination.

I would definitely order this one again, as it was simple to prepare and very tasty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!