Dream Dinners Review--Spitfire Beef Roast

The Dream Dinners Spitfire Beef Roast sounded rather appealing, and since it had 2 baking options, I opted to try it. It was to have a horseradish crust, which sounded very appealing.

I prepared it in the crock pot, and followed the directions. I added the marinade and water, then topped it with the horseradish crust, before cooking it.

By the time we were ready to eat, the crust had lost most of its flavor, and the meat was so tender, it was falling apart.

The meat had an interesting flavor, almost like a lot of pepper, with a hint of horseradish. I ended up with the leftovers, as Mac really didn't like it. The mashed potatoes were surprisingly good for frozen and reheated mashed potatoes, although I did add a bit of butter and pepper to them.

I wouldn't order this again, as Mac didn't like it, I wasn't a huge flavor, and I was rather disappointed with it.

Spitfire Beef with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!