Kapotas Wallets, Not Just for Minimalists!

This post brought to you by Kapotas Designs. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Random Thoughts.

I'm always looking for new wallets, probably because I overfill mine with cards I rarely use, and then complain when they fall apart in a few months. Seriously, how many times have I used my California Tortilla loyalty card? The closest location is 40 minutes away, and if you forget your card, they can look up your account by phone number. Most days, I only ever need my debit card, my driver's license, and my concealed carry permit, if all of those. On a good day, I have a few dollars in cash too.

This is where Kapotas Designs and their leather, minimalist wallet enters the picture. Handmade, minimalist wallets that attach to the back of a cell phone, or really, any flat surface you'd like. They attach via micro-suction backs, and you can remove/reapply many times, without damage. Get a new phone? Peel it off and stick it to your new phone!

Did I mention these are handmade? In Ohio, and each wallet is unique. There are different patterns and colors. Mac, if you are reading this, and are looking for a gift, I'm partial to the Cheetah print! In addition to the Cheetah print, you can also buy these in black, brown, or cobalt blue.

Each wallet holds up to 4 credit cards, and for a small fee, you can add an optional cash sleeve. Need a way to hold business cards, but find most business card holders worthless? These will each hold up to 10 business cards.

I'm quite enthralled by these, and perhaps my favorite part is that each wallet has a thumb cut out, so you can easily slide your cards out of the wallet when you need them. I never realized how important "finger slots" were in wallets, until I bought a wallet without a finger slot in the id compartment. Guess how long it takes me to remove my id, and guess how annoying it is! All the more reason a thumb cut out is necessary.

Headed out for a night of bar-hopping? Remove your wallet from your phone, attach your id photo side out, to the micro-suction back, place your credit cards in the wallet, and toss it in your pocket. You minimize the chances of losing your wallet, and when you need your id, it's right there!

When you get home from bar-hopping, pull your id off of the wallet, and reattach the wallet to your phone. If the micro-suction back picked up some pocket lint, simply dampen a paper towel with a few drops of water, wipe the back a few times, and it's like new! Amazing, right?

Check out Kapotas Designs and pick out your favorite!

Visit Sponsors Site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!