Dream Dinners Session

I had my Dream Dinners session tonight. Mac was going to come with me, and then we were going to do some shopping nearby. We arrived, and there were so many people there that Mac opted to do the shopping while I prepared the Dream Dinners order.

It was really busy, but I was only preparing four meals, although I was preparing two each of two of them (Chicken and Pasta with Lemon and Artichoke Sauce and Southwest Pork Carnitas with Chipotle Maple Corn) and three each of two of them (Cattleman's Pie and Creamy Chicken Florentine Tortellini). My other two were Fast Lane meals (Central Park Garlic Chicken with Roasted Heirloom Potatoes and Sage and Parmesan Boneless Pork Chops with Toasted Onion Potato Wedges).

In preparing the Cattleman's Pie, one adds the onions and carrots in one bag, and the peas and parsley in another. However, the peas and carrots are next to each other in the back, and the onions are in front of the peas, with the parsley in front of the carrots. To me, it would make sense to have the onions in front of the carrots and the parsley in front of the peas or similar, since that way, if a pea fails into the parsley or a carrot into the onions, it's not a big issue.

There was discussion about the new rewards program. They still don't have details, and it's a bit worrisome, as I'm concerned that I'll lose my 10% discount that I currently have, due to how long I've been there. Supposedly, I won't, but I'm concerned this is like all of the airline mileage programs and their "enhancements." They say, "You won't lose anything," but you do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!