Dream Dinners Meals for the Week

Between work and Cobaka last week, I didn't get a chance to cook as much as I'd hoped. I was in the office this morning for a few hours, and then had errands to run before a Dress for Success Professional Women's Group Community Action Project meeting. I needed to pick up dog food this week or next, and in addition to a $3 coupon, plus a coupon for a free can of cat food, PetSmart was having a friends and family sale, so I could save an extra 15%. I shop at Petco, but they accept PetSmart coupons, so it all worked out well.

After the meeting, I stopped at Weis, and picked up my WeisIShop order. That was a disaster, and I'm extremely disappointed. It took 20 minutes, portions of the order were incorrect, omitted, and the produce was substandard. However, I needed to go grocery shopping, and since I wanted to watch the Steelers game, I opted to order everything online, pay $5, and have them actually do the shopping. They're going to get a phone call tomorrow, because I was extremely unhappy with it. The produce had mold on it!

I cooked one of the Mesa Grilled Pork Roast Dream Dinners that I had tucked in the freezer for dinner tonight. I also prepared a Caesar Salad, Southwestern Corn, and Mashed Potatoes. 

This week's meals are all Dream Dinners meals, with most from the September menu. They are:

Monday--Terracotta Chicken with Pita and Hummus
Tuesday--Santa Fe Pulled Pork Burritos (July)
Wednesday--Creamy Chicken Chipotle Ravioli
Thursday--Maple Valley Boneless Pork Chops with Rice Pilaf

I'm excited to try all of the new meals, and will enjoy the burritos again.

I'm headed to bed. It's going to be a long week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whirlwind Weekend in LA!

Introducing Mauser, Our New Family Member

Travel Without Leaving Home!